In this month's issue you'll find...
- Trish Latimer's Shaving Foam Backgrounds where she shows you how to experiment with shaving foam to finish with surprisingly creative results
- Jenny Marples' Dragonfly Canvas where she explains how to create gorgeously distressed collages
- Gelli Plate Inking, where Helen Chilton develops beautifully subtle layers of pattern and colour using Gelli Plate printing
- Brightly Distressed!, where Hels Sheridan encourages you to really go for it and be bright and bold when using colour!
- Sue Wherry's Mermaid in a Bottle, where she shows you how to create your very own mystical mermaid in a bottle to capture that faraway land
- Christine Dark's Lantern Bunting where she helps you prepare your garden for a gorgeous summer party with brightly coloured oriental lantern bunting
- Clean Colour, where Joanne Allison teaches you how to create slick and clever designs with the aid of her professional tips
- Mixed Media Templates, where Kim Costello shows you how to use Mixed Media Templates to produce stunning portrait designs
- And finally Kay Carley's A Change of Scene where she explains how to use Perfect Partner scenic stamp set and dies by Sheena Douglass to produce beautiful countryside scenes that you wish you could visit!
So with a quick round up of the projects in this month's issue and a little sneak peek at the details we know you'll be running to the shops this Friday to grab your copy! You should be able to find a copy in all good craft stores across the UK or if you want yours instantly then you can download a copy from Pocketmags! If you want to make sure you never miss a copy then you can also call our friendly Customer Service team on 01684 588599 and subscribe! Happy stamping all!