Thursday 4 December 2014

Taking It A Little Further With Lydia

By Lydia Brooke Evans


Hi there Craft Stampers! Can you believe ... December already?!?!? I certainly can't, it seems the days are going by quicker and quicker the closer we get to Christmas.

In the December issue of CS! I did a step-by-step on how to add hand stitching to your cards by using a sentiment stamp as a guide..... I have been playing around with this idea and thought it would be fun to do the same but this time using a die cut sentiment.


I cut the sentiment from metal and stitched over it with red thread , the same way I did in the article. I so love that everything on this card is flat but because of all the different textures and layers it looks so dimensional - so great for postage ;)

For more info and details on this card please hop over to my blog.

Hope you have a great Christmas and I'll catch you again in January!

Hugs Lydia xxx




1 comment:

  1. I love this gorgeous< JOLLY card. The kraft. white and pop of red is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete