Wednesday 29 June 2011

See you at Newbury?

Hope so! I'll be at the Artstamps Show Newbury Racecourse all weekend behind the Craft Stamper stand, doing some demos of our subs gift for you (and serving when we are busy - I'm a show staff virgin so be nice to me if I am stupidly slow and forget how the till works!!!).

The gift I'll be demoing is a set of 6 Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Mists - I have been surprised how much you can do with them whilst prepping my samples! Plus as a special show exclusive you'll get an extra bonus gift worth £6.99 when you subscribe on the day. We'll have stock with us so you can take your gift away with you.

And (because we are so nice) there is an alternative gift too in case you don't like getting inky (but be warned, I may still try to convert you to the mucky side!).

Don't go just yet, because I also need to let you know we have a FREE GOODY BAG worth £20 for our first 10 customers each day spending £10 or more. So make CS stand your first port of call ;).

Hope to see you there.

Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment